We currently have ONE call for submissions:
- For May’s Rating, we are looking for coffees from roasters in the Kansas City Area (including cities up to an hour’s drive from KC, like Lawrence, Topeka, Liberty etc), Please send your coffees so that they arrive by Wednesday, May 25th for the rating. If you would like to control the aging of your coffee, we will be tasting on May 28th. (We recommend at least 7 days for optimal rating results).
To reserve a spot for your coffee on our May tasting panels:
- Fill out the form below, and we will send you instructions for submitting your coffee for review.
- We promise a fair, unbiased, and professional evaluation of every coffee.
- All coffees are tasted blind to eliminate bias or assumptions about an origin, roasting company, or pricing.
- We will contact you before posting the review to give you the opportunity to choose not to have a review published if you are unhappy with how the coffee scored.
- A maximum of 24 coffees are tasted in a panel.
- To keep our ratings accessible, every roaster gets ONE FREE SUBMISSION per rating. Additional coffees can be rated at $50/submission.
Please send coffees to:
3160 Terrace St
Kansas City, MO 64111