We currently have TWO calls for submissions:
- For March’s New York Rating we are looking for any coffee roasted in New York (statewide, as well as the NYC Metro area). Please send your coffees so they will arrive by Friday, March 12. If you would like to control aging of your coffee, we will be tasting on March 15th & 17th. (again, we recommend at least 7 days for optimal rating results).
- For April’s Open Call Rating, we are looking for ANY coffee from ANY roaster, ANYwhere! Please send your coffees so that they arrive by Friday, April 9th for the rating. If you would like to control aging of your coffee, we will be tasting on April 12th & 14th. (We recommend at least 7 days for optimal rating results).
To reserve a spot for your coffee on our March or April tasting panels:
- Fill out the form below, and we will send you instructions for submitting your coffee for review.
- We promise a fair, unbiased, and professional evaluation of every coffee.
- All coffees are tasted blind to eliminate bias or assumptions about an origin, roasting company, or pricing.
- We will contact you before posting the review to give you the opportunity to choose not to have a review published if you are unhappy with how the coffee scored.
- A maximum of 24 coffees are tasted in a panel.
- To keep our ratings accessible, every roaster gets ONE FREE SUBMISSION per rating. Additional coffees can be rated at $50/submission.
Please send coffees to:
3160 Terrace St
Kansas City, MO 64111