Mom’s coffee-life began watching her parents start every day with a cup of coffee. She recalls fondly how she would come down from her bedroom after her father was well into his day, always finding a trail of brown coffee droplets in the hallway leading to his office. Not much of a coffee drinker herself, her time would come later, in her early twenties out of necessity.
by Holly Bastin | May 7, 2015
Oh the mid 90’s. Yes, the years of My So Called Life, crazy bubble gum packaging and Boyz II Men. Who didn’t slow dance to “End of the Road” or have a serious case of unrequited love for Jordan Catalano? I can only speak for myself I suppose…
by Holly Bastin | Apr 29, 2015
Growing up I don’t really remember coffee with nostalgia as others seem to. It wasn’t really on my radar.
My grandparents drank it- a weak brew of Maxwell House.
- What are these light brown flakes when I grind my coffee? by Pete Licata | posted on May 13, 2016
- Coffee Bag Labels Part 1- Know the basics by Pete Licata | posted on May 6, 2016
- 5 Tips to Keep Coffee Hot Without Compromising Taste by Kate Gilmore | posted on February 12, 2016
- OXO On 9-Cup Coffee Brewer: An in depth review by Pete Licata | posted on December 28, 2015
- Scoring Coffee- How does Roast Ratings differ? by Holly Bastin | posted on June 2, 2015
- Coffee Bag Labels Part 2 – Understanding the details by Pete Licata | posted on May 19, 2016
- How Water Affects Your Coffee by Pete Licata | posted on May 13, 2015
- 12 cafes worth visiting in Kansas City by Pete Licata | posted on January 25, 2016
- Selecting a coffee brewer – How we decided on the BonaVita 1900TS by Pete Licata | posted on June 2, 2015
- A Summary of Star Ratings by Pete Licata | posted on December 21, 2015
Popular Blog Posts
- A Walkable Guide to Downtown Kansas City’s Cheap Eats by Kate Gilmore | posted on February 1, 2016
- Q&A Session #2- Decaffienation, Libido and a Little Italian Lesson by Holly Bastin | posted on July 7, 2015
- Stumptown Cold Brew – Revisited by Pete Licata | posted on September 25, 2015
- We tried out bulletproof coffee… by Pete Licata | posted on May 1, 2015
- We tasted ‘Ready to Drink’ coffee from national brands by Pete Licata | posted on May 26, 2015